Huntsville is a small suburban city located about 70 miles north of downtown Houston, just outside of the Houston Metropolitan Area. It’s best known for its roots in the early history of the state of Texas for being the home to Sam Houston- a revolutionary leader who was the state’s president before Texas became part of the United States.
Although some of the local parks and monuments have garnered a light tourism industry, the town’s economy is primarily based around local services, retail, and the Department of Justice center and prison here.
Our performance lead generation is designed for Huntsville businesses looking for the best way to spread the word about their services to potential customers. Unfortunately, as time continues to pass Texas residents are becoming more and more numb to traditional methods of marketing. While things like billboards and social media ads are still decent ways of getting your name out there, they often fail to bring results where they matter most– paying customers.
If you’re tired of the pitfalls and shortcomings of traditional marketing and you’re ready to switch over to a 100% results-driven lead generation campaign, then contact our team today to speak to an authorized representative about your best options going forward into the next business year!
Huntsville has one of the Houston area’s most diverse communities. Although the town has a lower than the average median income, residents have often considered the town to be recession-proof thanks to all of the jobs provided by the DoJ.
According to the latest data from the U.S. Census Bureau, there are currently 42,241 residents residing in Huntsville. Here’s the latest racial demographic breakdown:
- 26.8% Black/African American
- 68.8% White
- 20.0% Hispanic/Latino
- 2.1% Asian
The median income for Huntsville residents is just over $32,100 annually, and the percentage of the population at or below the poverty line is 34.4%
- Huntsville is home to the state of Texas’ DOJ (Department of Justice), which has made it a popular destination for those who are pursuing careers in law enforcement.
- Huntsville was the home of Sam Houston who served as one of the Republic of Texas’ first presidents before the area was incorporated into the United States.
- Huntsville is home to Sam Houston University- a local private college.
- Huntsville is home to the state of Texas’ primary execution chamber where lethal doses are administered to death-row inmates.
Proudly Serving Nearby Areas As well:
Conroe, TX | The Woodlands, TX | Tomball, TX | Spring, TX | College Station, TX | Bryan, TX | Humble, TX | Atascocita, TX | Aldine, TX | Brenham, TX | Liberty, TX | Lufkin, TX | Katy, TX | Houston, TX | Jacinto City, TX